Under Section IV of the Ontario Heritage Act
1880's pin-truss bridge re-installed on SR 22 in 1906
Built in 1864 by Aaron Munshaw, first settler of Artemesia Corners.
Under Section IV of the Ontario Heritage Act.
Built 1886 when Eugenia was a prosperous mill town
Established 1855 in Feversham by Edward Horton
Established 1859 on land donated by early pioneers
Dedicated in 1854 in Badjeros
Built 1892 by William Wilcock who arrived from England in 1871
This home is a prominent Flesherton landmark, built 1872
Staffed by volunteer brigade 1913-1995, restored & re-purposed 2014
Established 1849 by early pioneers of African heritage
Built 1885. Remains the center of this pioneering village.
“Wilderness Georgian” built 1875 by Jonathan Hickling
Opened 1906 by Frank Weber. Re-opened as General Store 2010
Built 1882 in community founded by Black pioneers
Neo-Classical design, built 1889
1895 Tusan-style home, later used as a candy factory
Built 1895 at the top of Eliza Street. Demolished in 1985.
1860 home of Sykes family who ran a saw mill on the property
Built 1895-1897, originally by a Presbyterian congregation
Regency Cottage built c.1900 in Feversham
Built 1879 where four McIntyre brothers settled four corners
Second Empire style, built 1904 for skilled harness maker, Oscar Phillips
Built 1903 Feversham
web design by: Hudson Design Co.